Are you our next Senior Client Services Manager?
An exciting role has opened up for a Senior Client Services Manager to join our growing Sales Team in Edinburgh.
At GoodPractice our clients tell us that our dedicated client services along with our outstanding content and innovative technology makes us stand out from the crowd. To make this happen we bring together exceptional content creators, instructional designers, technical experts and account managers to deliver the best results for our clients and their employees.
This role is a vital link in delivering the highest quality of service we can for our clients. Reporting directly to our Head of Client Services, this role will focus on strengthening the relationship with our clients, adding value to our service offering and building superb client relations with both internal and external stakeholders.
Let’s take a look at the desired responsibilities, skills, experience and competencies for our next GoodPractice Senior Client Services Manager.
- Delivering revenue via e-learning license renewals and new product and service sales.
- Managing and servicing flagship accounts and clients.
- Establish open and regular communication with clients enabling them to understand and unlock the full potential of their GoodPractice product/s
- Owning, centralising and developing client relationships to maximise client investment.
- Become a trusted voice to advise and influence strategy from on-boarding to contract end.
- Excellent ability to listen and identify opportunities to retain business and introduce new business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple clients and opportunities.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to positively influence senior professionals.
- Experience with senior stakeholders in blue-chip companies is desirable.
- Substantial experience in B2B sales or client/account management.
- A proven track record of meeting ambitious sales targets (target related to up-selling, rather than new business).
- Professional, personable and enthusiastic.
- Proactive, resilient and self-driven.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Driven to have an impact and make change.
If you think you’re up to the task and have what it takes then please apply by sending your cover letter and CV addressed to Gilli Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted: 07 March 2019
Position status: Open
No recruiters please.