- Does your HR function or learning team have the business acumen skills it needs to succeed?
- Are HR and L&D activities in your company seen as commercial value generators and appreciated business wide?
- Are the HR professionals who power L&D in your business properly equipped to demonstrate value and contribution in commercial terms?
This summer our new collaborative survey series is asking the difficult questions most L&D leaders struggle to answer on their own. With your help, over the next few weeks, our "We're defining business acumen for HR professionals" programme will:
- Define ‘commercial acumen’ with the HR function
- Explain why it is such an important factor in achieving business goals.
- Identify the knowledge, skills and behaviours that demonstrate ‘commercial acumen’ within HR.
- Identify the tools, techniques and references to stimulate the development of ‘commercial acumen’ both at individual and organisational levels.
- Discover existing good practice that demonstrates ‘commercial acumen’ in action.
Defining business acumen for HR professionals: take part:
Participating in our new research programme is simple. Just click here to take our five minute questionnaire
. As one of the programme's first contributors we’ll make sure you’re amongst the first to receive the new insights you help us formulate.