Only very occasionally do opportunities come along that I think are worth forwarding to my network and a chance to work with Jay Cross
is definitely in this category.
If anyone in our industry can be called a thought leader and guru then it’s Jay. I know from first hand experience that working with him is always stimulating and mind-stretching.
He's currently pulling together a first version of a virtual workshop, ‘Learn Informal Learning Informally’ and it’s limited to nine participants so there will be plenty of time to work with Jay and accelerate the learning and performance in your organisation. But places are obviously limited.
By the close of the workshop, you will be able to…
- understand what informal learning is, how it works, why it’s important
- experience learning hands-on through collaborative work, community, and social software
- find out how to integrate learning into workflow
- review models, cases, archetypes of successful informal learning
- spot the fakes, e.g. “managing informal learning”
- identify opportunities to improve performance
- prepare a business case for an informal learning project
- estimate business impact and sell the concept internally
At just over £800 for the four weeks I think this is phenomenal value and can’t recommend the opportunity highly enough.
There's an overview of the workshop and Jay at http://www.slideshare.net/jaycross/experiential-workshop
and a YouTube explanation at http://youtu.be/uD_zogyb2pc Enrollment is here: http://www.slideshare.net/jaycross/experiential-workshop
If you do attend please let me know, I’d love to know how it goes.