Got an idea for our blog? Get in touch with your suggestions.
We’re delighted to announce that our latest research paper Australia’s Learning Technology Landscape will be available for download on 2nd October 2017!
There’s been a lot of interest in the report, so to whet your appetites, here’s a quick look at what you can expect.
We’ve worked closely with the Australian Institute of Learning Professionals (ILP) on Australia’s Learning Technology Landscape. It takes a close look at the impact and importance of different learning technologies to Australian organisations.
It covers all the main learning technologies, including virtual classrooms, e-learning and learning management systems (LMS). It also delves into the use of newer technologies such as performance support tools, social technologies, micro-learning, mobile learning as well as virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI).
We wanted the report to provide detailed insights on four main areas:
1. How are Australian organisations making use of different technologies to support their overall learning offering?
2. What are the specific challenges and barriers L&D functions face as they seek to introduce and drive value from each technology?
3. What positive examples are there where implementation of these technologies has been successful, and what lessons have been learned?
4. How will L&D continue to leverage the potential benefits offered by these technologies into the future?
This research report is based on the findings of a qualitative interview-based study. It taps directly into the views and opinions of Australia’s L&D leaders. The interviewees are people working at the very forefront of the L&D profession, who have shared their first-and experiences of learning technologies with us. In-depth interviews were conducted with 24 senior L&D practitioners across 10 different industries.
If you are an L&D practitioner looking to use technology to support and enhance your learning offering, Australia’s Learning Technology Landscape presents a rich and detailed picture.
- How other organisations (both in your industry sector and beyond) are currently making use of different technologies.
- How their experience compares with yours.
- The challenges other organisations face and how these are being met.
- Key lessons from the experiences of other organisations that is useful for your own journey with learning technologies.
We would be delighted to hear your comments and feedback on this research at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also feel free to tweet us your thoughts @GoodPracticeAus and @GoodPractice using the hashtag #gpaustec.
Enter your email address to receive the latest updates.
UK: +44( 0) 131 221 3100 2nd Floor, Stewart House, 22 North West Thistle Street Lane, Edinburgh, EH2 1EA
AU: +61 3 8648 8847Carlow House, Level 8, Suite 1, 289 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, VIC 3000
US: +1 (0) 978 877 717520 Beacon Street, Suite 202 Somerville, MA 02143